Analyzing temperature changes in the ground massif with a horizontal heat exchanger in the course of the heating season
Treść / Zawartość
The article is devoted to temperature changes in the ground massif with the horizontal heat exchanger as an energy source for a heat pump. The article was aimed at analyzing temperature changes in the ground massif with the horizontal heat exchanger at the beginning, in the course of and at the end of the heating season. Another aim was to analyze temperature differences in the area of the horizontal exchanger and the reference lot. The heat flow utilized in the evaporator of heat pump was extracted from the ground exchanger (nominal output at the condenser was 10.5 kW). Temperatures of the ground massif with the horizontal heat exchanger were measured in its plane in depths of 0.75 m, 0.5 m and 0.25 m. The temperature inside the ground massif on the reference lot and ambient parameters were measured as well. It is obvious that the difference of energetic potentials inside the ground massif with the heat exchanger and on the reference lot is insignificant at the beginning of the heating season. During the heating season, the difference of ground massif energetic potentials increases; at the end it is constant. The difference of temperatures in horizontal planes was not significant at the beginning of the heating season; however, it gradually increased. Maximum differences were detected in the area of the heat exchanger. In higher strata, the difference between temperatures decreases. During a major part of the heating season, temperatures at pipes of the ground exchanger were negative. This fact affected amounts of heat extracted from the ground massif.
- Adamovský, R., Neuberger, P. Šeďová, M. (2009). Temperature changes in heat pump horizontal ground source. Infrastructure and Ekology of Rural Areas, 2009, (7): 17-24.
- Brandl, H. (2006). Energy fundations and other thermo-active ground structures. Geotechnique, 2006, 56, (2): 81-122.
- Dvořák, Z., Klazar, L., Petrák, J. Tepelná čerpadla. Praha, 1987, SNTL Nakladatelství technické literatury. 340 p.
- Firlag, S., Rucińska, J. (2007). Simplified Metod of designing on air-ground heat exchanger. CESB 07 PRAGUE Conference, Session M3B: Building Design 1.
- Mihalakakou, G., Santamouris, M., Lewis, J., Asimakopoulos, D. N. (1997). On the application of the energy balance equation to predict ground temperature profiles. Solar Energy, Vol. 60,Nos.3/4, pp. 181 – 190, 1997.
- Piechowski, M. (1997). Heat and mass transfer model of ground heat exchanger (https://intraweb.stockton.edu/eyos/ energy_studies /content/docs/proceedin/PIECH.PDF)
- Rees, S.W., Adjali, M. H., Zhou, Z., Davies, M. (2000). Ground heat transfer effects on the thermal performance of earth – contact structures. Renewable and SustainableEnargy, 2000, 4,(2): 213-265.
- Song, Y., Yao, Y., Na, W. (2006). Impacts of soil and pipe thermal conductivity on performance of horizontal pipe in a ground-source heat pump. Proceedings of Sixth International forEnhanced Building Operations Shenzhen, China, November 6 – 9, 2006