Market turnover of land as the basic of the efficient development of agrarian sector in Ukraine
Agrarian sector is of high-priority and strategic value for Ukrainian economy, which has shown positive dynamics in recent years; it is more efficient in comparison with other branches of economy and has a significant share in the export of products to the markets of the EU and other countries. The role of AIC for Ukrainian economy and its sectorial structure is determined. The existing model of land relations and its influence on the development of agrarian sector is analyzed. It is defined that position of agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine in the future depends on the level of long-term investments, its crediting and state support of agricultural producers aiming at the maintenance of competitive positions at the world food market. It is concluded that providing the transparent market of agricultural lands will promote the development of competition and entrepreneurship in agricultural production, creation of conditions for the formation of efficient owner in the countryside, and in conditions of lack of budget resources as well as crisis of Ukrainian banking system the provision of real opportunities for the development of long-term crediting and renewal of material and technical basis of agrarian economic sector.
- 1. State of the development of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine / Ministry of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2016. Avialable: http://www.minagro.gov.ua/
- 2. Agrarian sector of Ukraine and Germany: facts and comments / At the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting. –К.:2nd edition. 2017. 40 p.
- 3. Kyrylenko I.G., Ivchenko V.Y. 2016. Economic aspects of transformation of agricultural production in Ukraine. Economics of AIC. №3, 21-29.
- 4. Martyniuk M.P. 2017. Market of lands of agricultural purpose in Ukraine: state and perspective of implementation. Economics of AIC. №3, 15-21.
- 5. Hadzalo Y.M., Luzan Y.Y. 2017. Land reform: problems of a perspective of the development of agrarian reform. Economics of AIC. №1, 5-14.
- 6. Lupenko Y.O., Khodakivska O.V. 2016. Scientific principles of implementation of market turnover of agricultural lands. Economics of AIC. №12, 5-15.
- 7. Fedorov M.M. 2011. Land reform and the development of market land relations. Economics of AIC. №7, 55-60.