PL EN


Preferencje help
Widoczny [Schowaj] Abstrakt
Liczba wyników
1996 | 433 |
Tytuł artykułu

System doskonalenia zawodowego specjalistek wiejskiego gospodarstwa domowego

Autorzy
Warianty tytułu
Języki publikacji
PL
Abstrakty
EN
The aim of the work was finding didactic contents which should be the subject of the system of improving qualifications of the female specialists of the rural household. The job of the female specialists of the rural household, like that of the whole advisory staff of the Agricultural Advisory Centres, is done in similar conditions. However, it shows fundamental differences in the contents of the fulfilled tasks. That is why the social-professional characteristics of the female advisory specialists and their activity together with factors influencing their job have been drawn. The research was conducted in 1993. It concerned 102 female specialists of the rural household working in nine chosen Agricultural Advisory Centres. As a result of the conducted research it has been found that only 27% respondents had university degree, while the rest 73% - secondary education. The female specialists submitted the following main tasks: rational nutrition of the family, aesthetic setting of the farm, creating additional sources of income and the production of healthy food. All respondents confirmed the necessity of improving qualifications in many branches of science. These branches should show wholistic approach to problems which wait to be solved by women living in the country. The authors suggested didactic contents which should be included in the projected system of the improving qualifications of the advisory staff.
Wydawca
-
Rocznik
Tom
433
Opis fizyczny
s.225-249,tab. bibliogr.
Twórcy
autor
  • Akademia Rolnicza, Wroclaw
Bibliografia
  • [1] Jerzak M., Twaróg J., Szalczyk Z. 1978. System doskonalenia kadr kierowniczych państwowych przedsiębiorstw gospodarki rolnej. Studia i Materiały CODKiUPwR, Brwinów, ss 123.
  • [2] Jerzak M. 1990. Osiągnięcia i perspektywy rozwoju doradztwa rolniczego w Polsce. Służba Rolna, 1-2: 9-12.
  • [3] Dębowski S., L.eśniak B., Lewczuk A. 1995. Doradztwo w procesie zrównoważonego rozwoju obszarów wiejskich. Zeszyty Problemowe Postępów Nauk Rolniczych, 420: 189-199.
  • [4] Gutkowska M., Żelazna K. 1995. Kobieta we współczesnym chłopskim gospodarstwie domowym. Wieś i Rolnictwo, 1: 91-110.
  • [5] Kupisiewicz CZ. 1980. Przemiany edukacyjne w świecie. PWN, Warszawa.
  • [6] Leśniak B. 1980. System doskonalenia kadry specjalistycznej WOPR. CODKiUPwR, Poznań, (maszynopis powielany).
  • [7] Lewczuk A., Chłopecki K. 1991. Doskonalenie organizacji metod pracy służby doradczej Wojewódzkich Ośrodków Postępu Rolniczego. Zeszyty Problemowe Postępów Nauk Rolniczych, 394: 9-88.
  • [8] Oszmiańska M. 1995. Potrzeby doradcze w zakresie wiejskiego gospodarstwa domowego w województwie opolskim w warunkach transformacji ustrojowe. Zeszyty Naukowe AR Wrocław, (w druku).
  • [9] Pochopień J. 1980. Zintegrowany system dokształcania służby rolnej. CODKiUPwR, Poznań.
  • [10] Tryfan B. 1985. Socjologia rodziny wiejskiej w Polsce. Wyd. SGGW, Warszawa, ss 139.
  • [11] Wawrzyniak B. 1993. Doradztwo rolnicze. Cz. II. Metody pracy w rolnictwie. WTN, Włocławek, ss 204.
  • [12] Wawrzyniak B. 1980. Kobieta wiejska. Lud. Spółdz.Wyd. Warszawa, ss 193.
  • [13] Wiatrak P.A. 1994. Doradztwo rolnicze w procesach dostosowawczych rolnictwa i jego otoczenia. W: Problemy doradztwa w restrukturyzacji i transformacji gospodarstw rodzinnych do gospodarki rynkowej. Barzkowice, AR Szczecin, 18-22 (Materiały konferencji naukowej).
  • [14] Zieliński D. 1990. Doradztwo rolnicze w nowych warunkach. Służba Rolna, 1-2: 13-14.
  • [15] Żelazna K. 1993. Społeczno-ekonomiczne uwarunkowania pracy kobiety w wiejskim gospodarstwie domowym. Wyd. SGGW-AR, Warszawa, ss 144.
Typ dokumentu
Bibliografia
Identyfikatory
Identyfikator YADDA
bwmeta1.element.agro-article-37ea1a47-ffc6-48d7-b353-6e5ff107e10b
JavaScript jest wyłączony w Twojej przeglądarce internetowej. Włącz go, a następnie odśwież stronę, aby móc w pełni z niej korzystać.