Urban tourism development in relation with shopping tourism case study: city of Baneh
Treść / Zawartość
The current research is written with the aim of identifying and explaining weakness, strength points, opportunities and threats facing tourism development of the city of Baneh, relation of urban tourism with shopping tourism and formulation of an optimal strategy using the SWOT strategic analysis. Today, tourism has become an important economic reality that exists in all places with peculiar qualities and attributes. Urban environments constitute the most important human environments that involve various facilities and infrastructure as well as main political, educational and recreational centers. These environments due to different attributes are visited by tourists. In the current research which is descriptive-analytical, by understanding weak and strength points, potentials and facilities of the city of Baneh, a strategic assessment of the Baneh's tourism with an emphasis on its relation with shopping was done whose results were a preparation of an aggressive strategy based on using the existing opportunities. Results suggest a strong trade zone with various goods that attracts many visitors from all over the country. However the most important problem is the inappropriate quality of communication roads and unofficial economy of this city which are considered as grave threats for the tourism economy of this city.
-  Brison John M. (1996). Planning for state and non-state organizations, Trans, by Abbas Monavarian, State education center publications
-  Hjainezad Ali, et al, (2010), Effects of trade tourism on the spatial – structural development of the regions, case study, Baneh, Human geography research, No. 70, pp. 91-109.
-  Cultural news press, 2010.
-  Cultural heritage site of Kurdistan, 2010.
-  Tayebi Seid Komeil et al., Journal of knowledge and development 24 (2009) 65-87.
-  Frajirad Abdolreza, Zale Aseeri (2010). Analytical approaches to the sustainable urban tourism development, Periodical of land geography, No. 25
-  G. Chak (2004). International tourism, A universal perspective, Publications of culture and management, Tehran.
-  Iran's statistics center, General statistics
-  Movahed Ali (2007). Urban tourism, Ahvaz Shahid Chmaraan publications, First version.
-  Najafi Yaghoob (1990). Kurdistan's general geography, Amir Kabir publications, Tehran.
-  Noori Kkermani, Ayoub Zoghi, Arastoo Yarihesar, Masoud Alaee, Journal of research – scientific of the geography space, 2010, 137-156.
-  Cravatte H. (1997). Introduction to historic town centers in the development of present – day towns, symposium, Strasbourg: council of Europe.
-  Marin D., Review of economics and statistics 74 (1992) 678-688.
-  Oh C. O., Tourism management 26 (2005) 39-44.
-  Timothy d Allen J. (2005). Aspects of tourism, shopping tourism, retailing and leisure, channel view publications, Toronto.
-  Marouf Emamgholi, Kaka Shahedi, Valeed Khaledian, Khaled Babaee, International Letters of Natural Sciences 4 (2014) 44-57.
-  http://www.ichto.ir