Effects of anaerobic exercise in the morning and evening sessions on some coagulation factors in non-athletes female students of Islamic Azad University of Sanandaj
Treść / Zawartość
The purpose of the present research is compare the effects of coagulation factors in non-athletes gilrs after exhaustive anaerobic activity sessions in the morning and evening. Present study was semi-emprical that was done on 12 non-athlete female students in range of 18-24 years. Exercise protocol was RAST test, that in which each person passed amain 35 meters of distance for 6 times and rest 10 seconds between each stage. Blood sampling was performed Once in the morning (8 am) and a later week in evening (5 pm) in two stages (before and after). Datas were analyzed with Kolmogorov Smirnov test, Levine's test and two-way ANOVA level (p < 0/05 ). The results showed that there was not significative difference between the effects of an anaerobic activity in the morning and in the evening on hematocrit, platelet, partial time Thromboplastin (PTT), Prothrombin time (PT) and fibrinogen in non-athletic subjects. Findings showed that training for normal persons, non-athletes and patients, especially patients with clotting problems, and cardiovascular disease will be suggeste, each activity to be act with caution at morning and during the day.
- School of Sport Science and Physical Education, Azad University of Borojerd, Borojerd, Iran
- School of Sport Science and Physical Education, Azad University of Borojerd, Borojerd,
- Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Payame Noor University, Tehran, Iran
-  Arazi H., Damirchi A., Mostafaloo A., Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences 9(2) (2011).
-  Mahmoud S. El-Sayed, Sports Medicine 22(5) (1996) 282-298.
-  Ahmadizad S., EL-Sayed M. S., J Sports Sci, 23 (2005) 243-249.
-  Aldemir H., Kiliç N. (2005). The effect of time of day and exercise on platelet functions and platelet-neutrophil aggregates in healthy male subjects. Department of Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey.
-  Arazi H., Asghari E. Lotfi P. (2009). "Effects of an exercise session and preparing special kung fu skills on hematologic variables, exercise physiology and physical education. pp. 235-240.
-  Eriksoon-Berg Margita, Egberg Nils, Eksborg Staffan, Schenck - Gustafsson Karin (2002). Retained fibrinolytic response and on coagulation.
-  Lund T., Kvernmo H. D., Osterud B., Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 9 (1998) 63-69.
-  Lekakis J., et al., J Thromb Thrombolysis 25 (2) (2008) 179-84.
-  Martin H., Straub P., Thrombosis Research 123(4) (2009) 622-630.
-  Ribeiro J., Almeida-Dias A., Sci Med Sport 10(3) (2007) 164-169.
-  Rezaiean Z., Torkaman G., Nadali F., Pak J Biol Sci 9 (2006) 2032-2039.
-  Saboori Sarein M., Yazdanpoor F., Jahromi M. K., 2012, The Influence of Acute Morning and Evening Exercise on Homocysteine, Fibrinogen and Platelet doi: 10.4172/2324-8602.1000109.
-  Siahkouhian M., Biol. Sport 30 (2013) 125-130.
-  Brun J. F., Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 26(3) (2002) 155-174.
-  Salonen J. T., Nyyssonen K., Korpela H., Tuomilehto J., Seppänen R., Salonen R., Circulation 86(3) (1992) 803-11.
-  Biancotti P. P., Caropreso A., Di Vincenze G. C., Ganzit G. P., Gribaudo C. G., J Sports Med Phys Fitness 32(1) (1992) 70-75.