The Quality Triad and indicators of profitability of quality
Quality management has to consider a lot of new aspects regarding the latest trends in the field. The authors of the proposed paper will point at the interconnection of three major aspects: technical, communication and economical aspect. The authors propose, based on these aspects, a Triad of Quality. The main aim of quality management is essentially to increase effectiveness indicators in the organisation, rather than satisfying customers by certain product properties or focusing on increasing the market share. The authors propose their indicators of profitability of quality- Return on Quality, ROQ. The Triad of Quality is proposed as a new way of perceiving the economical aspects of quality. The paper will present a proposal of a system of indicators based on the communication aspect and the economical aspect of quality.
- 1. Rust R., Zahorik A., KeininghamT.: Return on Quality. Irwin Professional Publishing, Chicago 1996.
- 2. Synek M. et al.: Managerial Economy. Grada Publishing, Prague 1996.
- 3. Linczényi A.: Indicators of Benefits from Quality, Proceedings Quality for Life, Ostrava 2006.
- 4. Nováková R.: Indicators of Profitability in Quality Management and their Influence on Competitiveness of the Company. Proceedings Quality for Life, Ostrava 2006.
- 5. Linczényi A., Nováková R.: Returns on Quality – ROQ model. 55. congress EOQ, Budapest, Hungary 2011.