Isolating wine yeasts that are specific to the apold region and identifying them through RFLP genetic methods
Treść / Zawartość
The present study aims at isolating, identifying and selecting autochthonous wine yeast strains with a view to establish a crop bank specific to the Apold area. 569 wine yeast strains were isolated during the alcoholic fermentation of must from the Apold area, 458 were identified through cultural methods and with the help of the API 20 C AUX test (Biomeriux, France). Six yeast strains (A87, A169, A296, A314, A132 and A413) were genetically identified through the PCR-ITS RFLP method of the 5.8S-ITS segment; the resulting four strains were Saccharomyces cerevisiae - A87, A169, A296, A314 - and two Saccharomyces bayanus strains - A132 și A413. The strains we identified constitute a base for the multiplication of indigenous species with a view to obtain authentic wines that are typical to their area of origin.
-  O. Tiţa Ovidiu, Tehnologii de obţinere a vinurilor, Editura Universităţii Lucian Blaga din Sibiu, 2004
-  C. Țârdea, Ghe. Sârbu, A. Țârdea, Tratat de vinificație, Editura Ion Ionescu de la Brad, Iași, 2010
-  L. Oprean, R.M., Iancu, E. Lengyel, E. Microbiologie alimentară: note de curs, Ed. Universităţii Lucian Blaga Sibiu, 2014
-  E. Lengyel, L. Oprean, O.Tita, M. Păcală, R. Iancu, D. Stegarus, O.Ketney, Isolation and molecular identifications of wine yeast strains from autochthonous aromatic and semiaromatic varieties, Annals of RSCB, Vol. XVII, ( 2), (2012) 134-138.
-  J.A. Barnett, R.W. Payne, and D. Yarrow, Yeasts: Characteristics and Identification, 3rd edn. Cambridge: CambridgeUniversityPress, 2000
-  V.V. Cotea, V. D. Cotea V.D., Tehnologii de producere a vinurilor, Editura Academiei Române, 2006
-  A. O. Antoce, Oenologie/Chimie și analiză senzorială, Editura Universitaria, Craiova, 2007
-  F. Ness, Lavalle´e, D. Dubourdieau, M. Aigle, L. Dulau, Identification of yeast strains using the polymerase chain reaction. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 62, (1993) 89–94.
-  N. Hierro, A. Gonzalez, J.M. Guillamo, New PCR-based methods for yeast identification, Journal of Applied Microbiology, 97, (2004) 792–801
-  B. Esteve-Zarzoso, C. Belloch, F. Uruburu, A. Querol, Identification of yeasts by RFLP analysis of the 5.8S rRNA gene and the two ribosomal internal transcribed spacers, International Journal of Systematic Bacteriology 49, (1999), 329–337
Rekord w opracowaniu