Review some effects of the investment in the tourism sector (evidence of the Qhorveh City)
Treść / Zawartość
Tourism is the world’s largest industry and one of the fastest growing sectors, accounting for over one-third of the value of total worldwide services trade. The importance of tourism in economic terms and Employment to the extent that it can be Driving force for the economy of any country. Investment in fact the use of limited resources such as money, material resources, manpower and natural resources in order to achieve the objectives of a country or an institution. Obviously, if you do not use these resources well, country or institution investors will face losses. In order to avoid such losses should any investment plan carefully studied and evaluated and judged based on criteria pre are strongly recommended. The importance of investment in the process of economic development in most theories of economic development have been emphasized. Due to lack of investment and proper allocation of resources necessary to stimulate economic growth, it is necessary to invest resources in the country's relative advantages of a properly be identified. The study population included 80 faculty members and administrators of agencies in the city. After collecting the questionnaires and statistical analysis showed that investment in the tourism sector with new opportunities And attract significant funding and promotion of a culture of solidarity.
-  Anda Nicoleta Onei, Andreea Monica Predonu (2013). International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty.
-  Beirman D. (2009). Tourism and the Global Economic Crisis of 2008, Harvard Business Review, USA.
-  Branislav Krsak, Alica Tobisova, Michaela Sehnálkova, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 116 (2014) 1096-1100.
-  Dagdeviren A. (2007). Functional assessment of the curricula of schools providing undergraduate training on tourism, MA Thesis, Balikesir University, Institute of social Sciences, Balikesir.
-  Ige Pirnar, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 116 (2014) 5070-5074
-  Kozak M. A. (2009). Akademik turizm egitimi uzerine bir durum analizi, Mugla Universitesi, Sosyal Bilimler Enstitusu Dergisi 22.
-  Meihami, Bahram, International Letters of Natural Sciences 11(2) (2014) 157-163.
-  Nur Izzati Mohd Rodzi, Saniah Ahmad Zaki, Syed Mohd Hassan Syed Ubli, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 85 (2013) 411420.
-  Virgil Nicula, Simona Spanu, Roxana Elena Neagu, Procedia - Economics and Finance 6 (2013) 530-541.