Regularities in the transformation of coastal and accumulative forms of sea bottom relief, with application for water management
Treść / Zawartość
Investigate the processes of formation of accumulative forms of sea bottom relief and coast. The coincidence of the linear parts of the accumulative sea bottom relief with the direction of tectonic faults. Provides examples exploring the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, the Baltic, Black and Azov Seas. Consider the problem of continuing in the sea geological structures on dry land. On the example of the Azov Sea it was shown that the horst on land in the coastal zone is shown a linear zone of eroded beaches. Sustainable shore erosion are confined to the gorst. Graben on land continues at sea accumulative forms of type foreland. The accumulation zone of sediment are confined to grabens. Shown that different direction storms form accumulative relief in accordance with clear rules. Random exogenous factors are controlled regularities endogenous processes. Endogenous formation of sea bottom relief happens resulting impact endogenous processes on the speed currents. In those locations where currents slows down the sand falls to the bottom. Decrease in speed currents occurs lengthwise tectonic faults. Faults is the migration path lithospheric fluids. To elucidate the reasons for the formation of specific conditions sediment load was carried out mathematical modeling of currents over a linear zone submarine groundwater discharge. Hydrodynamic software decides system of Navier-Stokes equations. Made mathematical modeling the interaction currents and the water flowing from a tectonic fault.
- Kapochkin B.B., Kucherenko N.V., 2006, The physical model formation accumulative form of the relief of thesea bottom, preprints: EGU – Geophysical Research Abstracts, 8, 02376
- Kapochkin B.B., Kucherenko N.V., Isakova J.V., Nagrebetsky V.S., 1998, The geomorphology of shelf and the discharge of submarine fluids, preprints: Littoral-98, 4th International Conference, Barcelona, 265-269
- Kapochkin B.B., Pashkina M.V., Kucherenko N.V., Kapochkina A.B., 2007, Influence of tectonic processes on the formation of coast line and accumulative forms of sea-bottom, preprints: 6th International Symposium on Eastern Mediterranean Geology, 2-5 April, Amman, Jordan, 81-82
- Kapochkina A.B., Mikhaylov V.I., 2014, Methodology to evaluate the flow of submarine discharge source, 12th International Conference of Students and Young Scientists, PG «Shevchenko Spring», 25-28 March, Kyiv, Ukraine, 43-45
- Klyueva V.O., Furtes V.V., 1968, Displaying neotectonic and contemporary crustal movements in the morphology of the northern shore of the Azov Sea, Naukova Dumka, 152 pp.
- Mikhaylov V.I., Dorofeev V.S., Yaroshenko V.N., Kapochkin B.B., Kucherenko N.V., 2010a, Modern changes in the level of the Black Sea as a basis for strategy of coastal development, Odessa: Astroprint Publisher, 165 pp.
- Mikhailov V.I., Kapochkina A.B., Kapochkin B.B., 2010b, Interaction in the system lithosphere-hydrosphere, Odessa: Astroprint Publisher, 154 pp.
- Tkachenko G.G., Krasnoshchek A.Y., Pazyuk L.I., Samsonov A.I., Tkachenko V.F., 1970, On the role of the newest disjunctive tectonics on the formation of shoreline morphology of the major areas of the Black and Azov Seas, [in:] Geology of the coast and bottom of the Black Sea and Sea of Azov within the Ukrainian SSR, 24-33
- Tyapkin K.F., 1993, Crustal blocks from the standpoint of a new hypothesis of structure formation, Geological Journal, 4, 10-20
- Uchytel I.L., Dorofeev V.S., Yaroshenko V.N., Kapochkin B.B., 2008, Geodynamics. Basics of dynamic geodesy, Odessa: Astroprint Publisher, 311 pp.
- Zenkovich V.P., 1962, Basics of coastal development, USSR Academy of Sciences, 710 pp.