1. Anderson Robert, T. Christopher, P. L. Barkan, 2004.: Railroad Accident Rates for Use in Transportation Risk Analysis // Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 1863, pp. 88-93.
2. Kopitov V. Yu., Shemarulin V.E., Meltsas V.Yu. and other, 1982.: Influence of the flat charge initiation on the process of the shock wave formation in the pipe // Physics of combustion and explosion. 18, No 4, pp. 103-107.
3. Liin E. E., Sirenko A.V., Phuntikov A.I., 1980.: Experimental study of the explosion product expansion of the sheet charge in the chamber II Physics of combustion and explosion. 16, No 4, pp. 133-137.
4. Lysyuk V.S., 1997.: Reasons and mechanism the running off the rails. - M.: Transport, - 188 p.
5. Malakhov O., 2010.: Determination of parameters of wheel-rail dynamic contact spot by magnetometric method II TEKA commission of Motorization and Power Industry in Agriculture - OL PAN, 10B, pp. 19-22.
6. Osenin Yu.Yu., Sergienko O.V., 2007.: Patent of Ukraine No 27250 “The device for definition running off the rails”.
7. Peter Whoriskey, 2004.: U.S. Issues Anti-Terror Regulations for Rail Systems II Washington Post, May 21, p. 81.
8. Riley J., 2004.: Terrorism and Rail Security. Santa Monica, CA: Rand. Retrieved December 24th, 2008 from http://www.rand.org/pubs/testimonies/2005/RAND_CT224.pdf.
9. The 9/11 Commission Report, 2004.: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, New York: W. W. Norton, p. 391.
10. United States General Accounting Office (GAO), 2009.: Rail Security: Some Actions Taken to Enhance Passenger and Freight Rail Security, but Significant Challenges Remain, GAO-04-598T, pp. 11-14.
11. Weinstock H., 1984.: “Wheel Climb Derailment Criteria for Evaluation of Rail Vehicle Safety” Paper no 84-WA/RT-l, Winter Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, November.
12. Wilson J.M., Jackson B.A., Eisman M., Steinberg P., and Riley J., 2007.: Securing America's Passenger Rail Systems. Santa Monica, CA: Rand. Retrieved January 22nd, 2009 from http://www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/2007/RANDMG705 .pdf.