Pedagogicka Faculta, Hradec Kralove, Ceska Republika
1. Anderson L, Haley CS, Ellegren H, et al. Genetic mapping of quantitative trait loci for growth and fatness in pigs. Science. 1994; 263:1771-1774.
2. Booth J. Hill C. Gwinn T.: Energy cost of sport rock climbing in elite performers. Br J Sports Med. 33(l):14-8 1999 Feb.
3. Borne A, Alycia A, Michelle P,et al. Changes in skeletal muscle vascular resistance with weight gain: associations with insulin and sympathetic activity. Obes Res. 1999;7:68-75.
4. BUCHOWSKI S, TOWNSEND K, KONG Y, a al.: Energy expenditure determined by self-reported physical activity is related to body fatness. Obes. Res. 1999; 7:23-33.
5. Robinson S., a kol.: Measuring resting energy expenditure,Clin.Endocrin.Jun, 1992 36(6), 537-543.
6. Rose K, Newman B, Mayer D, a al.: Genetic and behavioral determinants of waist-hip ratio and waist circumference in women twins . Obes Res. 1998; 6: 383-392.
7. Tsemg KY, Griffin RL, Kerr DS. Evaluation of dicarboxylic aciduria from dietary medium-chain triglycerides: Comparison to disorders of fatty acid metabolism and fasting in children. Metabolism 45, 162-167, 1996.
8. Simpson J., a kol.: Striatal degeneration induced by mitochondrial blocade is prevented by biologically delivered NGT. J.Neurosci.Res., Jul 1, 1993, 35(4), p.452.